It is our responsibility to help meet the medical needs of your child when he/she is in school.
We have various forms that will be required for certain situations.
Mandatory Forms for ALL STUDENTS:
School Health Record: to be completed by your pediatrician.
Vision Form: to be completed by your pediatrician.
All health forms must be uploaded to the SNAP portal at https://www.studentehr.com/.
If you are unsure of your login info, please go to https://www.studentehr.com/ and press "Forgot Password?". You will then get the option of resetting your password via your email address.
6th-8th Grade Sports Team Forms:
PLAYERS CANNOT TRY OUT FOR A TEAM WITHOUT THESE FORMS ON FILE.
• Athletic Physicals Form: To be filled out by patient and parent prior to seeing the physician, and brought to the physician.
• Health History Update
• Sports Injury Form
For Special Health Needs:
• Asthma Form: Required for all asthmatic students; to be completed by the parent and physician.
• Allergy Form: Required for all students with allergies requiring an Epi-pen or Benadryl. To be
completed by the parent and physician.
If your child is allergic to antibiotics, you can just note it on the health record.
• Consent for Delegate Administration of Epinephrine: For all students requiring an Epi-pen.
• Self-Administration Form: For students requiring medication on school trips (excluding Epi-pens);
to be completed by the parent and physician.
• Medication Administration Form: For special health care needs not addressed