Every family is required to purchase $7,000 of scrip during the school year. The scrip program provides a parent with two choices: either to buy $7,000 worth of scrip cards, or pay $350 to opt out of the program. The scrip year begins on August 1, 2016 and ends May 31, 2017. The Business Office must know in advance your choice of participation. Please indicate at the bottom of the form if you plan on purchasing scrip or opting out of the program.
Scrip may be purchased at the Business Office 9:00am-4:30pm Monday - Thursday, till 1:30 pm on Friday.
The following stores participate in our scrip program:
- Acme, Shoprite, Stop 'n Shop, Fairway
- Grand & Essex
- Glatt Express (please note this card is processed every Tuesday to be on your card by Thursday)
- Best Glatt (please note this card is processed every Tuesday to be on your card by Thursday)
The following stores are available by request only:
- Barnes & Noble , Lord & Taylor, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Gap (which can be used at Banana Republic and Old Navy)
If you have any questions, please call Sheryl Levine in the Business Office at 201 261-1919 ext. 125.